Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Twilight


Ok, so I'm officially obsessed. I opened Twilight's cover on December 30th at about midnight and spent the entire next day reading it (I let the kids watch t.v. all day and even let them just graze on an entire box of cereal that had spilled on the carpet for lunch), only pausing for the New Year's Eve party we went to that night. When we got home I stayed up the entire night and finally finished it at 7 a.m. Luckily, with today being New Year's Day and a holiday, Grant let me sleep in until 1 pm while he watched the kids (even though he's no vampire, he sure is a sweetie!). So, let me know if you've read it and if you're as obsessed as me - we can be obsessed together.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

I'll have to check it out!

Mindy said...

I keep catching myself calling Steven, Edward. Not because he acts or reminds me of him, but because I WISH IT! JK

Those books are the best. Keep reading, girl. You've only just begun.

mindy said...

yup! I read them all during the summer, and loved them! It was actually nice--we got Harry Potter 7 and the 3rd Twilight book at about the same time, so David read the Twilight book (is it Eclipse?) while I read HP, and then we switched. I could easily enjoy reading them all again, but can't justify the time investment!!