Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Senior Year Memories

I've been into these tags lately, so here's another one!

1.What is your school's full name? Klein High School
2.Where was your high school? Spring/Klein, TX (suburb of Houston)
3.Who was your best friend? Tamera
4. What extracurricular activities were you involved in? Choir, drama, Honor Society
5. What kind of car did you drive? white Toyota Celica
6. It's Friday night, where were you? Hanging out at someone's house, watching movies, sometimes at a football game, maybe on a date
7. Were you a party animal? Can you be a party animal if you're a good Mormon?
8. Were you considered a flirt? Most definitely :)
9. Were you a nerd? no
10. Did you get suspended or expelled? no
11. Can you sing the fight song? Oh hail, all hail to old Klein High...
12. Who were your favorite teachers? Mrs. Schnell, Mrs. Esmond, Mr. Raddin
13. Where did you sit during lunch? Is this question trying to get me to say if I sat at the cool table or not? I don't really understand how to answer - I sat at a table with my friends, maybe in the southwest corner (?)
14. School mascot? Bearkat. Just what a bearkat actually is was a continuing debate.
15. Did you go to Prom, and if so with who? Yes, unfortunately with Adrian Dawson. He was a convicted felon (he stole $100 from his work). I remember my reasons for saying yes to him, they just don't make sense anymore. I was nominated for Prom Queen and the only conversation I remember having with Adrian that night was him asking me, "You're not gonna be, like, bummed out if you don't win are you? Cuz that'd suck if you ruined our night cuz you were sad." Yeah, he was a real winner.
16. If you could go back and do it over, would you? Most people know that I LOVED high school. Grant will tell you that I still cry when I talk about how much I miss it (that's a joke - mostly). So, part of me would love to go back. But, I think most of me wouldn't. As fun as it was, there was still too much drama, competition, insecurities, etc.
17. What do you remember most about graduation? That it was long!
18. What was your favorite class? English, choir, and my computer class cuz Lindsay and I just talked the whole time.
19. Where were you on senior skip day? I don't remember a Senior skip day. Well, unless it was the Monday after Prom. In that case, I would have been at a beach house in Galveston.
20. Did you have a job your senior year? I was a singing hostess at Macaroni Grill.
21. Where did you go most often for lunch? We couldn't leave the school for lunch.
22. Have you gained weight since then? Yes, unfortunately!
23. What did you do after graduation? I worked that summer at Macaroni Grill.
24. Did you go to your 10 year reunion? Yes.

I tag my high school friends: Tamera, Lindsay, Kristen (and Sarah and Natalie, but I'm not sure how often they read my blog)

No comments: