Friday, October 23, 2009

White Collar

Photobucket

I've written about my famous friends before (see Pushing Daisies-My Famous Friends) but now my famous friend that I was closest to, Matt Bomer, is on another t.v. show. This one's called White Collar and it premiers tonight on USA Network at 10 pm EST (7 pm Arizona time). Matt's the main guy, the con artist who starts to help the Feds. So, tune in tonight!



Addendum:

I realized I never posted a shout out to my friend, Lynn Collins, who was Hugh Jackman's girlfriend in Wolverine.

Photobucket

And this is one of my bestest friends in the world, Markus (and my most talented friend, in my opinion) on Barney.
Photobucket

2 comments:

mindy said...

so cool! Okay, back when you wrote about the Pushing Daisies guy, I'd never watched the show. But we've been watching them and it's such a great show! And Ned is really fabulous and cute. How cool that you knew/know him. :o)

Kati W. said...

I watched it last night. Kinda cool to see someone ya know on a TV show. I watched his other show too, don't remember the name but I thought it was kinda fun. What did you think of this one.