Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Someone's Been Eating My Porridge

Our ward did a talent show about a month ago and I came up with the brilliant idea of singing my "Jazzy Three Bears" song with the kids each being one of the three bears.  Of course, the kids did not do what they were supposed to and just acted goofy and silly most of the song, but that's more fun to watch anyway, right?  You can access the video here (hopefully):

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=159968803997&ref=mf

Grant was the MC for the evening.
Photobucket

The kids watching other performances.
Photobucket

The Lundgren Family debut!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm being Goldilocks.  
Photobucket

Photobucket

Ava wanted to say her part to everyone instead of letting me sing it.  Each time I sang about the baby bear she tried to grab the mic from me.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Ta Da!
Photobucket

Overall, I was very impressed with the kids. I thought they'd freeze up in front of everyone, but as you can tell from the pictures they did the exact opposite! It was fun for everyone and gave me hope that maybe one of my kids has a future on the stage!

No comments: