Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Labor Day at the Lake

Photobucket

We went to Lake Pleasant with some friends on Labor Day.  Unfortunately, being on the boat made me feel pretty sick so I wasn't able to do much, but everyone else had a blast so it was well worth it!

Photobucket

Bathing Beauty #1
Photobucket

Bathing Beauty #2
Photobucket

Not surprisingly, Ava was the only one who was excited to go on the tube with Dad.  I'm telling you, she just might be our only shot at having any of our kids in athletics!
Photobucket

That little giggle just melts my heart!
Photobucket

We finally convinced Cole to go (yes, I know he's looking shaggy, Tyson-he's since had a haircut).
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ava loved watching Daddy and Cole.
Photobucket

Mike, our friend and owner of the boat.
Photobucket

Go Grant!
Photobucket

That's my babe.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Grant would like me to pretend that this is him, but it's our friend Mike.  He is probably the best skier I have ever seen with my own eyes.  If I wasn't pregnant, I could've given him a run for his money, though.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Kristine said...

okay so how do you have a shot of Grant and Ava in the tube and the boat in the background? Or did you have 2 boats? the one in the back looks like the Koshar's. But then there is Mike, so maybe you were all there together.

Amy and the boys said...

Love these shots- just awesome!