Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Princesses, Pirates, Pouts and Puppies

Here's some of the latest Lundgren activities.

The Stake threw a Princess Ball for Dads and their daughters.  Claire's too old to want to dress up like a princess and Ava, well we all know I've never gotten Ava into a princess dress, so this was as princessy as we got.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Claire said she had a blast and I could tell she felt as beautiful as a princess all night, which is what it's all about.  Grant, unfortunately, had to hold Ava most of the night, but I guess it made for good bonding time!


The kids' school mascot is a pirate and so a few times a year they have "Dress Like a Pirate" day.  I think the kids took their hats off the second they got on the bus, but oh well!  They still look cute!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I know, I know, Cole's too shaggy.  I promise you he's had a haircut now.
Photobucket

Ava needed her photo taken, too.
Photobucket


Ava and I went to the zoo with some friends.  Ava was grumpy, though, because she had to share a stroller with my friend's daughter and Mommy didn't always push it.  So, she wouldn't even look at the camera.
Photobucket

Nor would she smile AT ALL.  But, I have to admit, I think this is a pretty darn cute pouty picture!
Photobucket


Lastly, I'm not sure if I've mentioned Ava's love of Scooby Doo.  The first words out of her mouth every morning are, "I wanna watch Scooby Doo" and she will watch the same Scooby Doo movies over and over and over if I let her.  My friend Raschell and her mom knew of this addiction of hers and saw a Scooby Doo Beanie Baby that they had to buy for her.  It was so sweet of them.  Let's just say the picture says it all.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Tara said...

Hey Cassidy, this is Tara, your new bff! Your blog is so cute. I especially love the picture of Ava asleep with scooby doo. I'm your new follower so keep the posts coming :)

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

love it love it, love it all