My friend Shannon tagged me on her blog. I tag everyone who reads mine!
1. Three biggest fears? Space (as in outer), being in the middle of nowhere, something happening to my children
2. When was the last time you danced? A week or two ago. Grant grabbed me in the kitchen and danced with me for like two seconds the other day. He's kinda sweet like that!
3. Do you creep on stranger's blogs? Not very often. I don't know how blog stalkers find the time.
4. If you could go back to be any age for a day, what age would you be and why? Probably 16. I LOVED high school, but I'd prefer to go back when I could date!
5. Are you a good liar? I can be, but I have to have a very real motivation to lie. Otherwise, I can't - I get panicky about people not knowing the truth.
6. Do you judge someone when you can tell they've had elective cosmetic surgery? I did until I had kids. Now I know what it feels like to have a saggy tummy and saggy breasts! If money ever becomes a non-issue, I might do it myself!
7. If you have children, what's one thing that you always told yourself you'd never do when you had kids? If you don't have children, what's one thing you tell yourself you'll never do. (Psst! You. Yeah, you. The one without kids. Guess what? You'll probably do it.) Smell their rears to see if they're poopy.
8. What's something that totally grosses you out? Raw meat - yes, I have a hard time cooking!
9. Do you ever delete forwards without reading them? All the time.
10. Do you ever lie to get out of obligations? I try hard not to. I used to when I was desperate, but now I try hard to be a strong enough person to say the truth without apologizing for it.
11. Consider your body weight and your yearly income at their present states. Would you rather be 200 pounds heavier and $200,000 richer or stay at your present states?
Stay at my present states.
12. When was the last time you bought a pair of shoes and what were they? I just bought some cute brown leather Mary Janes from Kohls last month.
13. The Olympics. Take them or leave them? I LOVE the Olympics! I go through withdrawals when they're over!
14. What's your favorite accent? Duh! French!
15. What's your favorite scent? Rain on pavement
16. Gum or breath mints? Gum
17. If you could look like any celebrity, who would it be? Hmmm, maybe Jennifer Aniston? She has the best hair in the entire world.
19. Do you religiously wear sun screen? When I'll be out in the sun all day. Not everyday, though.
20. Do you generally trust people/their motives or doubt people/their motives? Trust - sometimes too much so.
21. Would you describe yourself as a complicated person or is what you see what you get? A little of both.
22. Do you watch what you eat? Usually no, but I feel guilty about it every few months or so and try to eat well for a couple weeks before I give up again.
23. Do you watch what other people eat? I'm not really sure what this question is even asking, so I guess no.
24. Do you judge how other people raise their kids? I try not to, because I've been judged as a parent before and nothing INFURIATES ME MORE!!!!!!
25. Do you judge people who dress poorly? Usually not, but sometimes it's hard not to!
26. Do you judge people who are homely? I don't think so.
27. Do you judge people who are overweight? I hope not.
28. Your interest in politics: High, Medium-High, Medium, Medium-Low, Low, Obsolete? Medium. I get too riled up if I pay too much attention, so I purposely don't get overly involved or it would ruin my life!
29. Favorite song of all time? I don't think I can answer that. There's waaaaay too many in so many different genres for me.
30. Acoustic or electric? Acoustic
31. If you were a hermit, would you shave? Yes, it'd gross me out after a while.
32. If you could shave your head without your significant other throwing a complete hissy, would you? Never in a million years.
33. What was your least favorite age? 22 - that was a really hard year for me.
34. How many times a day do you check your email? Probably around 5 or so.
35. Are you in a tiff with anyone right now? That depends - who's asking? :)
2 years ago