Thursday, April 16, 2009

Little Rugrats

When Shannon was here, we OF COURSE had to do a photoshoot with our kids.  So, we dressed them all up and took them to downtown Scottsdale and made them pose a lot.  They were pretty good sports about it.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Ava discovered a love for posing.  I think because she realized that she can see the picture afterwards on my camera.  So, she kept posing and then asking to see the picture.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

"I wanna see, Mom!  I wanna see!"
Photobucket

She came up with this one all on her own.
Photobucket


Photobucket

I cannot for the life of me get a real, happy and genuine smile from Claire.  She either does a half-hearted smile like this, or goofy faces.
Photobucket

Prime example.
Photobucket


Photobucket

This is one of my all-time favorite pictures ever.
Photobucket

And this one's pretty cute, too.
Photobucket

"Take one of me, Mom!"
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I guess this can be an "artsy" one since I couldn't get her to look at me.
Photobucket

Here's the whole clan.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


"I'm gonna punch you because you're sitting next to me and you're not significantly bigger than me."
Photobucket

"Take that."
Photobucket

I just had to take this cute shot of Porter.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Shannon took this one.
Photobucket

Cole was not happy about taking pictures with Brea.  I think he thought we were pairing them up and they were going to have to get married afterwards, or something.
Photobucket

Brea imitating Cole.
Photobucket


Photobucket

Brea: "Do I HAVE to put my arm around him?"
Cole: "Ew, gross."
Photobucket

At least Brea could muster up a smile. 
Photobucket

"I know, I'll tickle him!  That'll make him smile!" (Cole was too determined, though, but you can tell he almost cracked.)
Photobucket

Who says boys can't make puppy dog eyes?
Photobucket

There's a smile!
Photobucket

Ava can always get Cole to smile, too.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

"I know I punched you a minute ago, but let's go play now." (Shannon took this one, too.)
Photobucket


Photobucket

Cole was tired of taking pictures...
Photobucket

...and he was letting me know it.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I'll chalk these ones up to art, too.
Photobucket


Photobucket

"No, Mom!  Take a picture of me!"
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Shannon's shots:
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I love this.
Photobucket


Photobucket

A shot I took of the whole fam.
Photobucket

The kids were FILTHY by the time we were done.  Ava had dirt on her legs all the way up to her diaper, as well as black hands.  But, it was all worth it!
Photobucket



1 comment:

Amy and the boys said...

Are these cute or what?? Love the outfits.