Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Lots o' Leaves (and lots o' pictures)!

Every November the tree in our front yard DUMPS leaves in our yard and every year we have a leaf party, which consists of Grant trying to rake the leaves while the kids play in them and I take pictures. I look forward to it every year! So here's the pics from this year's annual leaf party. And yes, all of these leaves are just in our front yard.











Ready, set...jump!








Cole loves to help Daddy rake the leaves (Claire, not so much):




Daddy likes to rake leaves on top of the kids:


This is Ava Lou's first year joining us in our leaf party. She wasn't quite used to maneuvering through the leaves and had a few tumbles.


She finally decided it was easier just to lay in them...


...which was actually quite fun!


All in all it was a great party this year. See you again next year!

4 comments:

KJ said...

Absolutely stunning pics Cass. You are so talented!

Amberlynn said...

There's just something about fall leaf pictures that makes me smile. I love them. Wisconsin sure delivers great big, beautiful fall leaves. Great pics!

Shannon said...

love love love it! I Want your lens...maybe Tim will read this and get me one for CHristmas (*wink Wink)

Amy and the boys said...

I love these leaf pictures. The kids are so cute and your talent shines through!