Thursday, September 24, 2009

Pro Pics

Here's some shots I took of some friends back in July. I just love the way they turned out. It was hard for me to narrow down which ones to post!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


These are ones I took of Grant's sister and her family while we were in Yellowstone. We drove by this old, abandoned house and decided to shoot the pictures there. It was the perfect background!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Dusty said...

These pictures are great! It is fun to see Kerstin's family since she doesn't post a whole lot on her blog. Charlotte is getting so big and SO pretty. I was thinking of you and photography. Do you actually take appointments or do you just kind of take pictures for friends. I am looking to get some family pics done after I have my baby in November and before Christmas. Anyway let me know.
dusty.colyar@gmail.com. Or leave a comment on my blog!

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

Looks fun! Great photography, nice family shots. Beautiful families.

Amy and the boys said...

I love all the angles. What cute families! That's Charlotte right? I'm recognizing her from that photo you took of her last year that I saw on a Christmas card at my brother in law's house. Small world!