Thursday, January 8, 2009

Dance Like No One is Watching...(yeah, right)

Photobucket

Claire had a dance recital last month. I loved her little outfit.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Even though she's done recitals since she was three, for some reason she made up her mind that she was nervous for this one. So, for the performance she made this goofy face and only did the actions half-way which actually made her look like she was handicapped. It was funny. I wish I'd taken a video. But, of course, I at least got pictures!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love these last two shots:

Photobucket

Photobucket

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah! It's been far too long, but well worth the wait!

Aubrey Leong said...

Hi Grant & Cassidy! Love the pictures!!! Hope you all had a great Christmas! We missed you guys!
Aubrey

DillChips said...

Definitely that last shot is my favorite....gotta love a girl with attitude. I can't wait to get Lily into ballet, I may even humble myself and do it with her.

Natalie said...

When did she get so big?! :)

Owen's Mommy said...

This is Liz Roth (you know your visiting teacher, who never comes). I found your blog through Jen Chipping. LOVE your photos. I hope you know how talented you are! You decorate well, you have a beautiful voice, and you take great pictures...I am sure the list goes on. Well I would love to stop over, perhaps share a spiritual thought, but more just get to know you better!

Kristine said...

Those are such great pictures. In many of her facial expressions I see you then in another I see Grant. :)

Amy and the boys said...

I love these- especially the color. So cute!

Shannon said...

little miss sassafrass!!