Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My Sister's Keeper

Photobucket

Cole is the sweetest big brother I could ever have asked for. He is always taking care of Ava and is incredibly protective of her. If he thinks she's in danger (i.e. too close to the street, too close to falling off a chair) he gets really worried and tries to help her. If she needs help opening something, reaching something, or getting something he helps her without me ever asking him to. He even will give her something he has that she wants when she's crying for it (not always, of course, but very often). When he gets himself crackers, he'll get her some too. When they are being babysat he never leaves her side and always plays with her, even if there are other kids around that are his age. I've had more than one parent say how amazing he is at taking care of her. Ava's one lucky girl. I hate to think how he'll act when she starts dating!

1 comment:

Susanne said...

you don't know me, but i am a friend of Brad and rachel Carpenter in Sandy Utah. I have relative's that are Lundgrens and I was just wondering if you are related as well. McKay Lundgren is my uncle. He now lives in Twin Falls Idaho. He comes from a very large family of like 13 kids. my e-mail is kidocubed@yahoo.com, and my name is susanne. I would love to hear from you. Your husband looks an awful lot like Mckay.