Thursday, April 24, 2008

Darling Daisies

My dad is so cute. He was at the mall with Madeline and saw the most adorable dresses that he just HAD to buy for my girls. He ended up buying Claire three other outfits because he thought she'd look so cute in them that he couldn't help himself. He bought Cole some pjs, too, but we all know that boys aren't nearly as fun as girls are to shop for! My mom said that my dad is the grandma I always wished she was (because she hates to shop!). I thought it was so sweet of him to think of them. He's such a great dad and grandpa.

So, of course I had to take some pictures of my girls in their dresses together. Here they are.

4 comments:

Miriam said...

So darling! What a cute dad to go shopping for your girls. Really though, who can resist shopping for little girl clothes? (those are awesome pictures)

Amy and the boys said...

I love the color you used in these shots. Is that the one you sent me?

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

wow, neither my dad nor my husband would ever do that...

Shannon said...

beautiful babies. lucky cass :)